If you’re looking for a military grade PTZ dome camera then you have found the behemoth that COP-USA knows as the CD57NV. This thermal imaging PTZ camera is military grade all around and is made to meet the Mil-Std-810 and IP66 standards that it needs to.
Additionally this dome camera remains strong when the conditions become adverse; with moisture resistance, water proofing, and a large detection range; this thermal imaging camera is able to be used in full darkness, haze, smog, and other extremely harsh environments.
Further features of the COP-USA CD57NV PTZ camera include an unlimited 360 degree pan and 180 degree tilt range, as well as the ability to use a 24VAC power supply.
- Boasts the worlds most advanced third generation uncooled VOx infrared focal plane array (FPA) with 320 x 240 pixels.
- Affords outstanding image quality and thermal sensitivity that can detect temperature difference less than or equal to 85mK (or <35mK at F/1).
- With a detection range over 500m, the PTZ camera is able to generate well defined images in full darkness, haze, and smog.
- The infrared thermal imager and the camera perform around the clock monitoring through video switch. The built-in heater ensures the display can show perfect monitoring images even in chilly and
extremely harsh environments.
- Robust protection for their crucial parts meets the standard of U.S. military Mil-Std-810 and IP66, which is moisture resistant and waterproof, and both components work well within the temperature range of -32C ~ +55C.
- Unlimited 360 Degree Pan and 180 Degree Tilt range guarantee nonexistence of dead spots.
- 6 cruising tracks and 128 preset positions.
- Power input for general monitoring purposes is 24VAC
Want to know more? Come take a look: http://www.cu1.com/cd57nvti.html